Sunday, March 13, 2005

Crochetville Secret Pal - I think I know who you are...

Crochetville Secret Pal, I know you read my blog. You have been caught stalking me in the "comments" section occasionally. I love guessing games and I have been trying to guess who you are by the clues you have left. Didn't even know you were leaving clues, did ya? One big hint is that I haven't gotten any puffy from you for February yet! :( I'm feeling down about that. But I think I know why it's not here yet. You must be long-distance!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, it's taking forever to get there, and I'm really bummed about it. :( Yours isn't the only one either - three other packages I sent out about the same time haven't reached their destinations either. :( Sorry! I hope it gets there soon. It really shouldn't take this long.....Sigh.

Anonymous said...

Erm, that was me.

Crochetville Secret Pal.