Monday, July 25, 2005

Snowflakes in July CAL

Come crochet with us!


Ack! I'm supposed to be making snowflakes this week! Haven't started yet, but I WILL! Though I have a bookmark I MUST finish, a drawstring bag I started yesterday which I need to put the drawstring on (that is for my soon-to-be sister-in-law - less than 2 weeks now before my baby brother gets married!), and a doily which I haven't worked on in a few days. (sigh) I actually DO need to crochet snowflakes for a bookmark I'm creating, so hey! I'll still be legal!

Come crochet snowflakes with us! I promise these will not melt in this summer heat!

1 comment:

Juli said...

Will crocheting snowflakes cool me off?? My brain is baking in the NC sun. Supposed to be cooler this weekend though -- Thank God!! :)I hope you're staying cool down there in GA, Karla. :)