Thursday, March 2, 2006

Do This!


Ok, I found this super cool website called the Envelope Collective. I've spent TOO LONG looking at the submissions! I'm up to 105 already! You have to check it out. And then, I have to say "Let's send them some YARN themed envelopes!" C'mon yarn-lovers, crocheters, knitters, cross-stitchers, whomever!, let's get some really cool, yarn/thread-themed envelopes in these guys' hands. Just tell 'em Karla made you do it! Now let's see who can get their yarn-themed envelope (or insert) there first! On your mark, get set, GO!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed browsing the envelope site. Some people are real inventive. I'll have to see what I can come up with to mail in.

Lain said...

Karla-
What awesome stuff on that site! I love collage-type paper arts, so I will have to send something in...
xoox
Lain