Sunday, April 23, 2006

I LOVE FLOWERS!



Last week's mail brought flowers in my mailbox! From the Crochetville "Floral Frenzy Swap", Donna sent me these 5 lovely flowers and the adorable notecard!

Image hosting by Photobucket


Ok, if I had to pick a favorite, I would choose the Lavender flower. I love lavender and the yarn Donna used is so soft! Very pleasing to the touch. But that's only if I had to choose! Thankfully, I get to keep ALL these gorgeous flowers!

Thank you, Donna, for the garden of flowers!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

ooooo those flowers are soo cute and pretty! lucky u!

Lucy said...

Those would look great on a crocheted purse!

Tina said...

They are all beautiful! What will you do with them? (Just curious.)

LG said...

Swaps are so much fun! It's nice to find things like that in the mailbox! ;)