Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Kelley & her poncho



Kelley loves her new poncho. I got her to model it for me today. Her daddy suggested that she model it like the model on the website ....what a cute idea! So what do you think?


She's my sweety. Here are some of her just playing around.




She's what you'd call a "Ham!" ha! ha! ha!

Now to make one for my little Jessica. I'm going to try it in some Red Heart Baby Clouds yarn which I found in my stash. It's pink!

Oh, and the girls also found a new use for the poncho....a SKIRT! I thought it looked like a cute skirt by the time I finished it, too. Now I might have to play around with that idea and tweak the pattern a bit and make them a skirt! Funny girls!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh she is just DARLING!!! :D:D I love the pictures and the poncho looks wonderful. Great job! Aren't ponchos so fun and quick? I just loved making my daughter's ponchos. Now if I could just get mine finished. LOL.

Jenn
Crochet Crafts

Mitzi said...

Hi Karla! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for leaving the helpful comments! There's so much to learn and I'm still a bit overwhelmed and intimidated...but learning bit by bit. I love the poncho! Your daughter is adorable! I also fell in love with the bearghan and your son....great blog! I hope to find out how to get one of those fancy pants buttons some day...they're so cute. Anyways...have a great day and GIRL! Get some SLEEP!