Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Kelley & her poncho



Kelley loves her new poncho. I got her to model it for me today. Her daddy suggested that she model it like the model on the website ....what a cute idea! So what do you think?


She's my sweety. Here are some of her just playing around.




She's what you'd call a "Ham!" ha! ha! ha!

Now to make one for my little Jessica. I'm going to try it in some Red Heart Baby Clouds yarn which I found in my stash. It's pink!

Oh, and the girls also found a new use for the poncho....a SKIRT! I thought it looked like a cute skirt by the time I finished it, too. Now I might have to play around with that idea and tweak the pattern a bit and make them a skirt! Funny girls!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh she is just DARLING!!! :D:D I love the pictures and the poncho looks wonderful. Great job! Aren't ponchos so fun and quick? I just loved making my daughter's ponchos. Now if I could just get mine finished. LOL.

Jenn
Crochet Crafts