Friday, September 24, 2004

A Picture of my son and his Bearghan


My son TJ and his Bearghan Posted by Hello


This Bearghan was a surprise - thank you, Pat! It just arrived in the mail soon after the birth of TJ (born June 8th). I recognized Pat's return address, because she had sent me a Bearghan previously for CeCe Slater. At first I wasn't sure why I was getting another one. But it didn't take me long to figure it out. How sweet and unexpected! A Bearghan for my little one!

I just snapped this picture of TJ tonight. He's 3-1/2 months old! Where does the time go? It seems like just yesterday he was first placed in my arms....

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

what a sweetie! don't you just love it when they're small and just fall wherever they happen to be! what a precious little man you have!!! :)

Kellycat said...

You just gotta love that Bearghan, and oh... the cutie under it too! LOL Very nice job on both! Shhhhh let the baby sleep...