Wednesday, October 13, 2004

It's Wonderful Wednesday!

Look what I found Tuesday at my local Bi-Lo store! "Wow!" is all I can say. There are 62 - count them-62! projects in this magazine that cost less than US$5! This is the Premiere Issue of Woman's Day Specials "Quick & Easy Knitting & Crocheting", and I must say I think it is fabulous! I mean there are SO MANY patterns to choose from beginner to pro and for a Premiere Issue, it's grand! I'm going to be sure and fill out that little survey inside the magazine and send it in. I'd love to see more of this publication. And how ironic for it to be in my local Bi-Lo store. They have recently downsized the magazine department and this was the ONLY magazine geared towards knitting or crocheting! I must have a talk with our manager about that. :) Well, here's a picture of it! Go out and get it!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad someone posted a picture...I've been looking for that everywhere, and have yet to find it. Arrrgh. Pattern lust...

Anonymous said...

Hey! I found one of those this weekend too! I was looking for the Interweave Knits Crochet addition, but was happy with what I found. Once I get through some of my Christmas projects I'm gonna be picking some of these patterns next. :D

Jenn
Crochet Crafts

Unknown said...

Great find and great blog!