Tuesday, January 4, 2005

Three Things List



Ok, I saw this list on Deneen's page, and wanted to do it, too. So here goes!

THE THREE THINGS LIST

Name 3 names you go by:
Karla
Honey
Mommy

Name 3 things you like about yourself:
I am compassionate.
I am creative.
I have long hair.

Name 3 things you dislike about yourself:
I can be selfish. :(
I can be greedy.
I can be impatient.

Name 3 parts of your heritage:
American
German
Irish

Name 3 of your everyday essentials:
Sweet Tea
A Crochet Hook and Yarn
My computer

Name 3 things that scare you:
Heights
Depths
Open Air

Name 3 reasons you have broken up with ex's:
Not attracted to him.
He was too clingy.
He was dull.

Name 3 things you want in a relationship:
Touching
Listening
Adoration

Name your 3 favorite pastimes:
Crocheting
Reading
Traveling

Name 3 things you want to do before you die:
Travel the entire US
Have my own business
Make a Will


Your turn!!!!

1 comment:

Kenyetta said...

Thanks for the kind comments on my page! I joined the Valentine swap from knitting-crochet.com
Your work is nice as well. Visit anytime!