Monday, January 31, 2005

Two small items recently finished

Here are a couple of items I recently finished.  Some of you may remember the bookmark I was working on.  It was a stitch found in Donna Kooler's Encyclopedia of Crochet.  I liked it, but wanted to see what it looked like worked up.  Ok, so her picture was definitely lovelier - it had to be!  It was going in a book!   I didn't block this well at all, but this is how it turned out.  I need to fine tune it as a bookmark...  The stitch is lovely however.


Hosted by Photobucket.com


Here is a simple dishcloth I worked up.  The pattern was super easy and quick. It's called My Favorite Dish Cloth, and I think this is now also my favorite dishcloth!


Hosted by Photobucket.com

2 comments:

noricum said...

Your bookmark is very pretty. :)

Juli said...

I love the bookmark Karla! That stitch is so pretty and lacy. The dishcloth is great, too. I'm going to print the pattern and make a couple for myself. :o))

Hugs! Juli