Thursday, February 10, 2005

TAG! I'm it!

Thanks, Julie, for tagging me! Don't worry, I'm not mad... This looks kinda interesting...

Ok, to answer the 5 questions that were on your blog, which I assume I'm supposed to answer now...

1. Total amount of music files on your computer:
Not sure how you want me to "measure" amount of music files (mb/kb?) but I did do a search on my computer and am surprised by how many music files are on my computer which I didn't put on there! Guess I'll be deleting lots of stuff soon!


2. The last CD you bought:
Well, I don't know if that was Jeremy Camp's "Stay" CD or Lisa Marie Buster's CDs "Becoming" (click on that title and listen to a sample of each of the songs on that CD...beautiful. I think this has to be my most favorite CD right now as the lyrics are really touching and thought-provoking. I love all the songs on this CD but my most favorites would be "More" and "Letting Go".) and "Timeless - A Hymns Collection". I haven't bought any music in a few months. I have so much now! I love music!

3. The last song you listened to before reading this message:
Hmmm...that would be one off the "Sanctuary" CD by Twila Paris (Oh, cool, I didn't know she had a website! I just guessed at it, and it came right up!) Let's see I was on track 6, no, track 7, because there is a deep scratch in my CD and track 4 skips and track 5 won't play at all! So that song would be "Arise, My Soul, Arise". Another wonderful CD. Very inspirational. Twila Paris is one of my favorite singers out of probably 5. You can hear some of her song samples here. I'm going to have to replace this scratched CD.


4. Name 5 songs you listen to often or that mean a lot to you
a. "More" by Lisa Marie Buster
b. "Letting Go" by Lisa Marie Buster
c. "Make Us One" by Twila Paris
d. "Begin With Me" by Point of Grace
e. "Wonder Why" by Avalon

Goodness, there are so many! I could go on and on!


5. Who will you pass this stick to (3 people) and why?
a. Juli at Juli's Jots 'cause she needs something to take her mind off her troubles this week (hope you don't mind this little diversion, Juli.)
b. Heather at Truelove Treasures 'cause our husbands share the same name, and 'cause I don't think she's been tagged yet! (Enjoy, Heather!)
c. Jamie at Wrapped in Yarn just because I love her blog title! (Keep blogging, girl!)


Ok, Tiffany tagged Heather before I did, so while I double-tagged Heather, I tagged Stacey at Yarnification, too.



No comments: