Tuesday, March 15, 2005

A Questionaire ...


I saw this questionaire in my email In-Box on another group and thought I'd like to answer these questions on my blog. It gives me a post for today. Take the questionaire to your blog and answer them, too!


NAME ONE THING .....

that makes you smile ~ seeing a rainbow arc across the sky

that makes you cry ~ few things make me literally "tears-streaming-down-the-face" cry, but the most recent cry-fest I can remember is when I saw pictures of aborted babies on a TV documentary.

that you love to do on the weekends ~ go driving/traveling with my hubby and 3 children

that you do for only yourself - presently attend a Beth Moore Bible Study at a local church each Monday night that is just "me-time"

that you have in your underwear drawer that's NOT underwear ~ tissue lining the drawer

that you do before going to sleep ~ talk to God

that's in your purse ~ crochet hooks

that you actually LIKE to clean ~ kitchen sink

that you DETEST cleaning ~ toilet

that other people would find odd about you ~ I'm most always in a dress or skirt/blouse combo

that you would buy if I handed you a $100 bill ~ selfishly, I would go to a LYS and buy some expensive yarn that I can't normally buy!

that you feel you HAVE to do before you die ~ write my will and my own obituary (morbid, isn't it?)


That's a little bit about me and if any of you now have a question perched on the tip of your tongue, just ask me! It can be personal, I don't mind.

I'd love to see others' answers to these questions! Take them to your blog and let me know you did so I can read your answers!!

1 comment:

Rosesandtea said...

Ooh, a Beth Moore study. I'd love to go to one of those. I have a study book that my mom sent me, from after when she did one I think is called - mm, something about after God's heart - it's about David.

Your kids are just darling! Your youngest reminds me of a little one whom I cared for in a workplace nursery, that I just loved. All of them are so cute.

How fun you get to go to RHS gatherings! Oh, to be back home and join such things.

Thanks for visiting my blog. I sure appreciate it and especially your leaving me a tag message.

May God hold you all especially close now and help your husband in these days.

Have a great day! ~Karen in England