Tuesday, March 15, 2005

A Questionaire ...


I saw this questionaire in my email In-Box on another group and thought I'd like to answer these questions on my blog. It gives me a post for today. Take the questionaire to your blog and answer them, too!


NAME ONE THING .....

that makes you smile ~ seeing a rainbow arc across the sky

that makes you cry ~ few things make me literally "tears-streaming-down-the-face" cry, but the most recent cry-fest I can remember is when I saw pictures of aborted babies on a TV documentary.

that you love to do on the weekends ~ go driving/traveling with my hubby and 3 children

that you do for only yourself - presently attend a Beth Moore Bible Study at a local church each Monday night that is just "me-time"

that you have in your underwear drawer that's NOT underwear ~ tissue lining the drawer

that you do before going to sleep ~ talk to God

that's in your purse ~ crochet hooks

that you actually LIKE to clean ~ kitchen sink

that you DETEST cleaning ~ toilet

that other people would find odd about you ~ I'm most always in a dress or skirt/blouse combo

that you would buy if I handed you a $100 bill ~ selfishly, I would go to a LYS and buy some expensive yarn that I can't normally buy!

that you feel you HAVE to do before you die ~ write my will and my own obituary (morbid, isn't it?)


That's a little bit about me and if any of you now have a question perched on the tip of your tongue, just ask me! It can be personal, I don't mind.

I'd love to see others' answers to these questions! Take them to your blog and let me know you did so I can read your answers!!

No comments: