Sunday, April 3, 2005

Having a great weekend!


The weekend is almost over, but you can't tell it because the sun is still shining here at 7:30 in the evening! I love this time change in the Spring because we get a longer day. Or at least it APPEARS that way! I love it!

Yesterday my family and I enjoyed a family reunion here in town. One hadn't been organized since the one I did in 2002. It was great then and it was great yesterday. We really need to make this an annual thing. Being a family tree nut (meaning I enjoy researching our family tree, I'm not one of the nuts...or well, maybe I am!) I always enjoy seeing our extended families getting together, eating and talking and catching up on what's been going on in everyone's lives. Not that we ever catch up, but it's interesting conversation.

Hubby and girls are home from the children's AWANA program at church. So I'll stop for now and post more later. Gotta see what my girls earned! :)

No comments: