Wednesday, May 11, 2005

WIP Wednesday


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ok, it's that time again. Being one that likes to not have too many irons in the fire I only have two items to report. Actually one. I'm working on Chelle's Halter Pattern, which was wonderfully RAOK'd to me. I need to get back on that project.

Other than that, for the past two days, and probably future days, I have been making little thread flowers.
Different Rose Patterns
I have no plans for them at the moment. I just felt like doing some. Well, honestly, the CL Bookmark Exchange has been in the back of my mind while I work these up as we have a theme of "flowered bookmarks, butterfly bookmarks, ladybug bookmarks, sun-shaped bookmarks". I have an idea brewing in my head...I'll let you know what I come up with. 'Cause we also have a Bookmark Swap coming up over at Crochetville! Doesn't that start in JUNE, Julie? Ok, I won't bug you about it. I know that you are a busy lady! (hurry hurry hurry)

I wouldn't mind some ladybug patterns if anyone knows of any.... I LOVE Ladybugs!

10 comments:

Stacey said...

I love the bottom maroon flower. :) I have to admit, that I usually read you on bloglines, which allows me to hide in my whole and not come out to comment. Something I'm working on. :) Thanks for sharing your shtuff!! :D

Kelly said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures, and also commenting on my blog. I also like to make flowers just for the fun of it. Just the challenge of making something new, I really enjoy. Now you have me thinking with the bookmarks though... hmmmm Come on Julie get that darn post up!

noricum said...

Your flowers are beautiful!

Rosesandtea said...

Hi! nothin' more, just "Hi!"

Secret Pal said...

Pretty!! I love the one on the left, the pink one.

I can't wait for the bookmark swap, too!

Hunny said...

Lovely flowers

Jewels said...

pretty flowers - it's nice to have small projects on the go!

Juli said...

Just wanted to say Hello Karla! Pretty flowers!! :)

Hugs!

Lisa said...

Thanks for the card!!! I just got it today, and after having a horrible day at work, it made my afternoon brighter :) Thanks for thinking of me!

Sedie said...

Hi Karla,

As I'm working on crochet flowers of my own, I really appreciate seeing yours. They are lovely! You give me inspiration of what can be done with them. . . hummmm ;-)