Friday, July 8, 2005

Hoovermark Creations


If you liked the old Workbasket magazines, there's a new e-zine patterned in its fashion that you might enjoy! Check it out at Hoovermark Creations. If you think you'd like to subscribe, and you sign up for a year subscription, you and I can get one month free! That's 13 months for the price of 12. If you subscribe, please be sure to put my name (Karla Cardell) in the comments section when you pay for your subscription in PayPal. If you don't add my name in the comments section I won't get a free issue! Please let me have a free issue! I love the e-zine! If you liked Workbasket, you will, too. Drop me a comment to let me know if you subscribe.

Yes, this is a shameless plug for Hoovermark Creations. I liked what I saw, wanted to share it with my friends, and perhaps get a free issue in the process. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't see anything there to subscribe to.

It's just all about schools.