Sunday, July 17, 2005

Need a Dittie?


Not to be mistaken for a "ditty", but if you ladies want to laugh a little, check this out. Now I said "ladies"! I can just hear my male readers now...

"Why "ladies"???
Why can't I see it?
What's she sending them to that she doesn't include us men?
Is it ABOUT us men?
I gotta see this.."


Don't say I didn't warn you! (Of course, Drew's already seen it and got a good laugh, so maybe you other men will, too.) Curious, ain't cha?

Be sure to scroll down her post to the picture of the chic woman on the box of "Dittie"s and begin reading. Especially the Comments section, too. I laughed so hard and couldn't stop until I woke my baby TJ up and had to step away from the computer! I was still chuckling while I put him back to sleep.

If you wanna cry, scroll back up to the Estate Sale portion of her post. Thoughtful insight.

Great post. My first time reading her blog. I think I'll be back.

3 comments:

StarKnits said...

LOL i'm still l aughing at that!

Anonymous said...

and he woke me up at 5:10

Anonymous said...

Hi my name is Karla too.
Yay, i dont live in america though.
i live in australia
i cant believe you spell our name the same