Tuesday, November 1, 2005

What's on your desktop?


Karen (Rosesandtea) tagged me, so here's a picture of my literal computer desktop!



I tag Juli, Julie and Julie! Ha ha ha!

As for other news, I have completed my Crochetville Secret Pal Swap, my Crochetville Stitchmarker Swap, and the Bookmark and Coaster Exchanges from Crochet List and Crochet Talk. I'm relieved! Now I want to work on the bag for my partner for the Purse/Tote Swap over at Crochetville and we also just got our exchange partners for the Scrunchy Swap. Those Scrunchies will be a nice quick project. Also something for me to get creative with.

Here are two of the four coasters I sent out today for the Crochet Talk Coaster Exchange. I sealed the other two up in their envelope before I remembered to take a picture!


Now on to a new and different for me project....this bag.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Consider me tagged. ;o)