Thursday, February 16, 2006

Let's Play Tag!


Thank you, Juli, for thinking of me and tagging me! It's so nice to know someone is thinking of me. I've been...I don't know what I've been, but it's just not been myself. I've not been blogging like I usually do nor blog-hopping, something else I love to do. So it's really a nice warm feeling to hop onto a blog tonight, the very first one I choose from those scrolling buttons in the sidebar over there, and discover I've been thought of even if it's just a little game of tag.

4 Jobs you've had
1. Richway Dept. Store - Who knows what that position was called...I kept the Ladies' Dept. neat, racks straight, clothes properly placed...(after school job in high school)
2. Secretary/Receptionist
3. Homemaker (or attempt at one anyway!)
4. Mother!


4 films you'd watch over and over:
1. You've Got Mail
2. Sleepless in Seattle
3. Raising Helen
4. The Wedding Planner

4 tv shows you love to watch:
Ok, not currently into today's TV shows, but love
1. Most Anything HGTV
2. Little House on the Prairie reruns
3. Matlock
4. Diagnosis Murder
See, told you I wasn't into today's TV shows! Talk about a walk down Memory Lane!

4 places you've been on holiday:
1. Gatlinburg, Tennessee
2. Orlando, Florida
3. Great Smokey Mountains, North Carolina
4. Savannah, Georgia

4 places you'd rather be right now:
1. Disney World :) (Definitely! It's all my husband has been talking about lately.)
2. Gatlinburg, Tennessee
3. Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
4. Greece (never been but would like to visit)

4 sites you visit daily: (almost daily in my case)
1. Crochetville
2. My Yahoo Groups
3. HGTV
4. Annie's Free Pattern of the Day!

2 Bloggers I am tagging:

You know, I think it would just be easier to say "You're It!" if you're reading this! If you haven't done the meme yet, go for it!

Thanks again, Juli. You've made me smile!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

My eyes wide open when you said Disney....I have been thinkin the same thing lately. Pray my house sells for the asking price soon or there about and we will go !

I have been wishing to go myself and see it since the last time I went was back when Buddy was like 5 years old....mmmmmmm? that was 22 years ago now??

*warm hugs*

Hilary said...

Hi, Karla! Your beautiful hats came in the mail today. They were all lovely. Disney World sounds pretty good to me, too, but then again, so does any place warmer than here, lol! Have a great day!

Rosesandtea said...

Hey Karla!
You know I have been the same way lately - not blogging and not visiting many blogs either. Must be the season. I finally got a post up the other day. (hint hint, pls come see me)

I love "You've Got Mail" and "Sleepless in Seattle" too.
I used to watch Matlock - liked it too - I like just about anything with Andy Griffith. What was that program, featuring someone else, but had Andy G as Matlock coming in once or twice? hm

Hang in there - this season is not forever.

blessings
Karen