Thursday, February 16, 2006
Let's Play Tag!
Thank you, Juli, for thinking of me and tagging me! It's so nice to know someone is thinking of me. I've been...I don't know what I've been, but it's just not been myself. I've not been blogging like I usually do nor blog-hopping, something else I love to do. So it's really a nice warm feeling to hop onto a blog tonight, the very first one I choose from those scrolling buttons in the sidebar over there, and discover I've been thought of even if it's just a little game of tag.
4 Jobs you've had
1. Richway Dept. Store - Who knows what that position was called...I kept the Ladies' Dept. neat, racks straight, clothes properly placed...(after school job in high school)
3. Homemaker (or attempt at one anyway!)
4 films you'd watch over and over:
1. You've Got Mail
2. Sleepless in Seattle
3. Raising Helen
4. The Wedding Planner
4 tv shows you love to watch:
Ok, not currently into today's TV shows, but love
1. Most Anything HGTV
2. Little House on the Prairie reruns
4. Diagnosis Murder
See, told you I wasn't into today's TV shows! Talk about a walk down Memory Lane!
4 places you've been on holiday:
1. Gatlinburg, Tennessee
2. Orlando, Florida
3. Great Smokey Mountains, North Carolina
4. Savannah, Georgia
4 places you'd rather be right now:
1. Disney World :) (Definitely! It's all my husband has been talking about lately.)
2. Gatlinburg, Tennessee
3. Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
4. Greece (never been but would like to visit)
4 sites you visit daily: (almost daily in my case)
2. My Yahoo Groups
4. Annie's Free Pattern of the Day!
2 Bloggers I am tagging:
You know, I think it would just be easier to say "You're It!" if you're reading this! If you haven't done the meme yet, go for it!
Thanks again, Juli. You've made me smile!