1. What are your top three favorite colors? Fuschia, Royal Blue, Pale Pink
2. What crafts do you really enjoy? Crocheting, Knitting, Cross-stitch, Beading, any Paper Crafts
3. What products do you really covet? SNB The Happy Hooker, Vogue Knitting Magazines, Piecework Magazine, various wood (like ebony or rosewood or walnut...) needles and hooks
4. What other activities do you enjoy besides your favorite crafty things? Walking, reading (contemporary christian, autobiographies, history....)
5. Is there anything you collect? Postage stamps from around the world with my fave topics being "flowers" and "love", postcards, stickers, and anything with butterflies, ladybugs or dragonflies on it
6. What is your zodiac sign and/or Chinese zodiac symbol? Not into zodiacs
7.What are your favorite…
…scents/smells? peony, roses, stargazer lilies, baked apple pie, chocolate cake!
…types of music and/or bands? contemporary christian, classical, jazz
…authors? Most contemporary christian
…animals? sheep, horses, green frogs, butterflies, dragonflies, ladybugs
…places to shop? yarn stores, book stores, Walmart!
…yarn/fabric/paper/other craft supplies? I like any yarn. I have used acrylics and finer yarns. I have not used cashmere yet, but it is merely a dream. My favorite fabrics are sheers, sheens, cotton, and gingham. I love any type of paper. I haven't used origami yet, but want to try. I like all sorts of beads, from pony beads up to glass beads, small and large.
…candies or goodies? My favorite candies are chocolate with almonds, kisses, snickers, milky way, 3 muskateers, I also like peppermints and butterscotch
8. Do you have any wish lists? I have one at Amazon.
9. Are you allergic to anything? Not allergic to anything
10. Do you have any pets? What are they? I have one indoor cat and one outdoor dog
11. Please include anything else you would like your secret pal to know about you- anything that would be helpful in finding you little gifts that you will really enjoy. I like all sorts of things and would probably be easily pleased. A pretty pen makes me smile! A unique post-it pad. Doesn't have to be anything grand or expensive! Yarn is always a pleaser as is anything that has to do with yarn. Stickers make me smile, too! Just nothing like Sponge-Bob or any of the "odd" cartoon characters. I'm a classic girl and like Pooh, Mickey Mouse, and the old-fashioned Disney characters...these new ones don't make me smile...and I need things around me that make me smile! I also like polka-dots, lime green, and pink/black combinations. In general, I'm easily pleased!