Friday, September 8, 2006

WHAT HAS SHE BEEN DOING?



Ok. Some of you think I just get all sorts of fun mail every day and that my mailbox is never empty! Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Oh to be so lucky! Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wouldn't that just be heavenly to receive a piece of FUN mail EVERY day?!!!

But alas, there are days when my mailbox holds no fun mail and some days when, horror of all horrors, it is actually EMPTY! Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting I feel so let down on those days! What is that about???? I guess that I feel even a piece of junk mail is better than NO MAIL!

However, lest some of you think all I ever do is receive goodies, Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting here are some things that I made that are going to make it into some other ladies' mailboxes!



I fell in LOVE with these purple ones, especially the two on the right, after I made them. You guys are really going to have to convince me to let them go to someone else. I really like them!



These stitchmarkers were made from beads I received in a "Beading Supplies" swap over at Swap-bot, along with the blue and white ones in the first picture above. It looks like I need to do a "repair job" to that first stitchmarker on the far left...



And these are just miscellaneous ones. The last cobalt blue one is an "angel" stitchmarker. I just sent some of those to my partner over at the Stitchmarker Swap here at the StuffKnittersWantandGottaHave_Exchange and she recently received them and loved the "angels".

I've made a few other items but neglected to take pictures. However, here is a 12" square in an attempted "blocking" episode which I crocheted for my partner at the Crochet_Exchange.





Now. Stay tuned for my next post which will read:

"MORE GOODIES THAT I'VE RECEIVED IN THE PAST MONTH THAT I HAVEN'T SHOWN YOU YET!"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, the stitch markers are gorgeous!

LG said...

You made me laugh! ;)
I love all the stitch markers, really pretty!