Saturday, January 29, 2005

To "Anonymous" Who Posted On My Blog



Dear Anonymous,

I was not able to email you directly since you're being such a secret. (wink wink) I wondered where I could post so that you would see my message so I went back to Crochetville, the RAOK Thank You Posts where I originally posted my "jealous" post, and posted again in reply to your post on my blog. But since you wrote again on my blog comments (thank you!) I'll just post an entry here on my blog!

I think it's so sweet that you want to crochet a butterfly bookmark for me. The ones others have been getting RAOK'd with and have pictured on the RAOK Thank You list over at Crochetville are very pretty! You asked what color I would like, but honestly, I would enjoy any color you would want to make it. The two I saw were just beautiful! But if you really want some color likes, I am partial to burgandy or mauves, purples, royal blue, emerald green.... But a white one would be enjoyed just as much!

Thank you so much, Crochet Fairy! I'm giddy with anticipation!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I know who she is and sent this to her via email! :)