Tuesday, March 8, 2005

Terrific Tuesday


Ok, so Tuesday is JUST beginning, but I'm going to go ahead and say it's going to be a Terrific Tuesday and watch it happen! Thinking back to my not-so-Marvelous Monday, I can hardly believe my Monday even happened. It was such a weird day, it seems like something out of the Twilight Zone. I'm not one to complain about my days in general, but it was really a strange Monday. But let's not talk about it anymore...oh, I'm the only one talking about it? Image hosted by Photobucket.com Ok, well, on to Tuesday!

Look at the temperature in my sidebar over there! Can you believe it? Well, here at 1 am in the morning, and it's 66 degrees!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Woweee! It's wonderful! The wind is gently blowing as I can hear the wind chimes' bell tones playing. There is rain softly falling. Image hosted by Photobucket.com Before the girls went to bed earlier, I let them run Kelley's letter out to the mailbox. It was dark (except for the street lights), windy and a little bit rainy, but they loved it, squealing to the mailbox and running back to the house squealing, too. Kelley took an extra moment out in the rain until I had to shoo her back in the house and tell her not to get all wet before crawling into bed! Image hosted by Photobucket.com Children!

Well, I'm going to start a hooded scarf project that I should've already started. My mom would like to put it up in her eBay store, so I guess I'd better get busy! Until next time, thank you for sitting with me for a spell! Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: