Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Secret Crochet Pal



Tuesday's mail brought a wonderful box from my Secret Crochet Pal. She said this was actually a late package for May's exchange, but upon opening it, I thought it was May AND June's package! Wow!

She sent lots of goodies!

3 Annie's Miniature Shoe Society pattern booklets
1 Leisure Art leaflet "Decorator Boxes to Crochet"
3 Skeins of Caron's Jewel Box in "Pearl"
A tassel doll with a burgandy crocheted "poncho"
2 crocheted bookmarks which she slipped into two books, "The Little Bear Treasury" and "Chicken Soup for the Christian Woman's Soul"
A magnetic notepad which I've hung on my refrigerator
2 "Hula Maria" Kelly dolls, 1 for each of my girls
A 550 piece Angel puzzle that is also shaped like an angel
And last but not least, a picture of herself with her husband and two children!

Isn't that a wonderful package? I can't believe it all. I love everything. Thank you again, Secret Crochet Pal!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: