Tuesday, June 14, 2005

TJ's Birthday

I actually have a few things to post to catch up (seeing how it's been 5 days since I posted!) but I will break it up into several posts in case you, the reader want to skip anything. You yarnies might be more interested in yarn-related posts rather than posts about my personal life! And that's ok. Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We did celebrate my baby TJ's birthday a day late. It was just a small gathering of the 5 of us, a cheap cake (which I will remember to make myself next time - I could've done better!), and a few gifts. Kelley actually gathered some of her own toys, some tools, and put them in a gift bag for TJ's present from her. Wasn't that sweet? And of course TJ loves tools. We bought him a simple tractor/trailer toy. The good Lord knows between all three of these children there are plenty of toys here. But I took some pictures and we at least acknowledged his first birthday, which as a mommy makes me feel better. I don't know why. Image hosted by Photobucket.com Silly mommy that I am.

Here are some pics for your enjoyment!








No comments: