Tuesday, June 14, 2005

TJ's Birthday

I actually have a few things to post to catch up (seeing how it's been 5 days since I posted!) but I will break it up into several posts in case you, the reader want to skip anything. You yarnies might be more interested in yarn-related posts rather than posts about my personal life! And that's ok. Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We did celebrate my baby TJ's birthday a day late. It was just a small gathering of the 5 of us, a cheap cake (which I will remember to make myself next time - I could've done better!), and a few gifts. Kelley actually gathered some of her own toys, some tools, and put them in a gift bag for TJ's present from her. Wasn't that sweet? And of course TJ loves tools. We bought him a simple tractor/trailer toy. The good Lord knows between all three of these children there are plenty of toys here. But I took some pictures and we at least acknowledged his first birthday, which as a mommy makes me feel better. I don't know why. Image hosted by Photobucket.com Silly mommy that I am.

Here are some pics for your enjoyment!








1 comment:

Rosesandtea said...

What cute kiddos! Thanks for posting the photos. You know, TJ doesn't notice birthdays now, but later, when he's older, he'll be grateful when he sees those photos.

Great job, it looks like everyone was having a good time. And well done to your daughter, what a sweet giving spirit. :)