Congratulations, Juli! Thank you for visiting my blog often and leaving so many comments. I'll have a surprise in the mail to you next week. Give me a few days to put it together!
I also decided that I would have two Runner-Up prizes. Yippee! Aren't you excited?
- 1st Runner-up ..... Tina of Timeless Creations with 7 comments
- 2nd Runner-ups .... Ulrika of Medoue and Jan of Wisconsin with 5 comments each.
Runner-ups, please send me your mailing address so I can send you a little something!
I'd also like to thank all these people, in no particular order, for their comments during that time period.
- Cheryl of Diva Knitting,
- Erin of Yes I Knit!,
- Carmen of The Lil Hat Shack,
- Anne F. from the Crochet List,
- Georgia of On My Mind,
- Julie of Stoneview,
- Julie of Yarngirl With A Hook,
- Becky (Becky, do you have a webpage? It won't pull up for me...),
- Kimberly of The City of Crochet,
- Mafalda of Caixa de Supresas,
- Sedie (can't get your blog to pull up, Sedie!),
- Karen of RosesandTea,
- Lanie of Dirt & Yarn Don't Mix,
- Stacey of Yarnification,
- Michelle of Soap Fiber Gal,
- Me Myself and I,
- Sarah HB of Sarah's Blog,
- Anastacia of Granny Square Woman,
- Denise of Knitting Without Needles,
- Allena of Star Knits,
- Tara of La Deuxieme Stitch,
- Faithdotcalm of Books and Hooks,
- Jenn of Knit Wit Momma,
- Fe of Fe's Crafting Journal,
- Sue in Seattle (also from the Crochet List), and
- Lissette of Crafty Girly.
And though my daughter was ineligible to win in the contest, I still send Kelley of Kelley's Korner my thank-you's, too, for her comments on my blog! Thank you, Honey!
If you all care to send me your mailing address, I'll send you a pretty postcard as an additional "Thank You"!! Everyone likes FUN mail rather than just bills and junk mail, right? You can email me straight from my blog (the mailbox and envelope icon above my button in the right column) or at tcsgirlataoldotcom.