Tuesday, January 3, 2006

I Need a Calendar


To my readers, I have updated my blog a bit in the right sidebar if you care to look through it. I would love to have a right and left sidebar on this blog, but am ignorant as to how to achieve that. I would solicit any hints and tips from you more knowledgeable techie bloggers out there.

After adding some "Webzine" sites in my sidebar, I went to check one of them out that was new-to-me, Knitter's Review. Very nice magazine and lots of interesting information to read. I happened to find that they offered some calendars and I thought to myself "Self, you need a calendar for 2006!" Yes, I do. But I don't know when I'll be able to get one. As it is, I am staring at a January 2006 calendar page which I printed out for free. And when February rolls around, I'll create a February calendar page. But I'm one who usually purchases a pre-made calendar. One of my favorites from last year was a calendar of Roses. The photos were breathtaking. And now I see this one at Knitter's Review with YARN photos! Can a calendar get any better for a yarn-aholic?

Well, even if you don't need a calendar, you might consider checking theirs out for their beatifully captured yarn photos. While their current calendar (2006) is $12.50, they are offering their "back issues" (2003-2005) for only $4.50 each! I really like the 2004 and the 2005 calendars. But then I'm partial to flowers, too....

You can see their calendars here.

1 comment:

Tina said...

Sometimes you can get a calendar for free at a bank or a store. ?? You should just start checking while you're out at places. (Why pay $10 or less when you can get one for free?)