Wednesday, April 5, 2006

SCARVES!



Metter is having "Another Bloomin' Festival" April 15th and I am trying to make some summery scarves, hats and bags/purses. I only have 9 days left! Here are the scarves I have done so far. Not many, but some.

Scarves!


Close-up of Scarves!


I left out a very soft and pretty blue one I just finished last night. Actually, I forgot to take a picture of 3 of them! I'll get them later along with some hats/skullies/cloches. So 'til then, I leave you with a picture of my girls and another "Spring" pic.

Jessica and Kelley


It's Spring-time!

4 comments:

Baycolonyfarm said...

Wow! Everything is in bloom down there and the trees have leaves! We actually had an inch of snow this morning, but it is almost all gone now. :)

The scarves look great!

Katie said...

did you know that there is another knit blogger in Metter GA
I have been a fan for a while now and thought you might be interested in her
http://kmckiernansknittygritty.blogspot.com/

Rosesandtea said...

Hi there!
Great scarves! Beautiful daughters!

And although I enjoy spring here it's still too cold and definitely not as glorious as what you have going on where you are! Thanks for sharing the photos, they are truly lovely. :)

Do you really wear scarves in the summer? Remembering Oklhoma summers, I would think they'd still feel hot and sticky?

NewLifestyle said...

I wanted to post and let you know I was here--lol. And also how nice it was to find your blog. I too am an avid 3abn watcher and the hope channel. I loved the Love Letter From The Father.
kahud48