If you haven't checked out The Great Bookmark Exchange yet, click on the button!
Meanwhile, I've got my partner (Hey, Barb! ) and here are my answers to the survey/questionaire:
1. What genre of books do you enjoy most? (i.e. mystery, romance, horror, historical, biographies, autobiographies, fantasy, sci-fi, etc) I enjoy biographies, autobiographies, historical, Christian inspirational and Christian fiction stories.
2. What sort of bookmarks do you like best? (long, short, lacy/elegant, fun/cute, corner, tasselled, etc) I like all types of bookmarks. My favorites lean towards long, lacy and elegant, but I love fun and whimsical, too.
3. What are your favorite colors? My favorite colors are fuschia and all shades of pinks and reds, jewel tones like cobalt blue and emerald green, ivory, white, and lime green. If a bookmark was made with more than one color, I like color combinations of pink/black, pink/brown, turqoise/brown, red/black, and lime green/fuschia.
4. Are there any colors you don't like? There aren't any colors I necessarily don't like. I like to have something fun and pretty to look at. A brown bookmark might not be all that pretty, but with some embellishments or complimentary colors incorporated within, it could look awesome!
5. What sort of "theme'' would you like your bookmark to be? Theme? Hmmm....victorian, lacy, sweet-looking...or whimsical and fun! I like floral themes, butterflies, ladybugs, dragonflies, and green frogs, too. For Winter theme, I love snowflakes!
6. Are there any "themes'' that you wouldn't like?? I prefer not to receive Halloween-themed, but we're a little far from that holiday. I don't mind orange or Fall colors and themes, just not Halloween (ghosts, vampires, jack o'lanterns, scary stuff. But black cats or pumpkins are ok, 'cause they're common to everyday life and Fall).
7. Can you send internationally? Prefer to keep shipping within the USA at this time, but will consider international shipping.
8. If your partner wants to send along extra goodies (like tea, candy, cocoa, etc), what do you enjoy? And is there anything you don't like/can't have?? I love extras! Chocolate candies or peppermints, caramels, or nuts. Oreo cookies, Fig Newtons, graham crackers. I also like cocoa and hot chocolates. My tea stash is plentiful right now.
9. What crafts are you going to use to make your bookmarks? Is there a particular craft type you would like to receive? (knitted bookmarks, plastic canvas, etc) I will probably use crochet the most in making my bookmarks, but I might do a cross-stitch one or a knitted one once in awhile. I might also be using beads and buttons to embellish. To receive, I'm partial to thread, but I'm open to any craft.
10. Do you have any allergies??? None
11. Do you smoke, have cats/dogs, or anything that other members might be allergic to?? I do not smoke (hubby smokes outside) and have one indoor cat. And yes, sometimes I see its hair in my thread...but then sometimes I see my long strands in there, too!